We do not have a predetermined class schedule for the year. Unlike many Dance Studios, I personally place all of our students in their classes. When developing the classes, we do our best to place a student based on their dance experience, and also to accommodate the student’s other activities as much as possible. I meet with all of the instructors about placement of each student. Please indicate in the comments of the registration form any scheduling considerations your student may have. You will receive a notice of the day and times of the classes, before the first of August. If the assigned day and time does not work, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tiny Toes Tap/Ballet (age 3-5) - 45 min.
- Tiny Toes Kindergarten Hip Hop (age 5-6) - 45 min.
- Tiny Toes Boys Hip Hop (age 5-6, 7) - 45 min.
- Ballet (one hour and fifteen minutes) - 75 min
- Contemporary/Ballet (1st and 2nd graders) - 1 hr.
- Contemporary (Advanced Students Only) - 90 min.
- Tap & Jazz combination (3rd grade & under) - 1 hr.
- Boys Hip/Hop & Break Dancing (8 & above) - 1 hr.
- Adults Zumba, Pilates, Kick boxing, Yoga class fit and dance - 1 hr.
- Martial Arts for children and adults (check with Marti)
- Contemporary - 1 hr.
- Technique Class - 1 hr.
- Technique/stretch/strength (non performing) - 1 hr.
- Morning or evening Adult tap class - 1 hr.
- Hip-Hop (girls) - 1 hr.
- Jazz - 1 hr.
- Tap - 1 hr.
- Ballet -1 hr.
- Musical Theatre - 1 hr.